Wednesday 5 June 2013

Ever Changing Windows

I love dressing my shop windows.  At first I found it a bit daunting, as they are very big windows and such focal points.  But now I enjoy the challenge of trying to out do myself and do bigger and better displays each time.  I am really pleased with my latest display, there has even been people (mainly tourist) taking pictures of it.  So I thought I would show you a few of my photos......
 

This was a display for Northern Nashville Caithness Country Music Festival.  Took an age threading all the plates together but was really effective.



Love the Jumbo Storage Bags, I use about 10 in my house alone.  They are great for toy storage, laundry, clothes my wee one has out grown, summer/winter duvets...... The list goes on and on.



And my favourite display, The Owl and The Pussy Cat.  No idea what to do next.  


Hope you like.

Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment