Thursday 14 March 2013

Hello Stranger

Well Hello there.

I was given a row by one of my customers Mr P yesterday for not Blogging for quite some time, so I thought I would rectify that ASAP
We have had a very busy year (not an excuse for lack of Blogging)  Eye Candy has moved AGAIN this time, I am very pleased to say, we are now on the High Street.  We opened our doors at the end of October and it has been all go since.
We have also been working behind the scenes putting together a new super duper website to match the super duper shop.  It will soon be open for business and rest assured I will keep you updated, or Mr P will be giving me an other row.
I thought I would show you some of the "FAB" new products that have just arrived for spring.

A Fab Fab Cushion


My Wee Boys Fave

 A Party Ring Cushion


A Yummy Jammie Dodger Cushion

















I think they are great. 
Oh well back to work.
 Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment