Monday 11 April 2011

Deliveries, Deliveries And Even More Deliveries!

I have been really busy in the shop the last few weeks with Mothers Day, and I haven’t been able to Blog, so I thought I ‘d take some time out to let you know what new goodies I  have in.

A great range of Wall Plaques came last week.  There is something for everyone (even hard to buy for Dads!!)  My favourites are, Cake is for Life Not Just Birthdays, and, If In Doubt Have A Glass Of Wine.  Should be motto's for life!!





I also got a delivery of owls!   I think I said before that I have an owl theme in the shop at the moment, so I found some more to add to it.  Brilliant owl hand creams and lip gloss, they are gorgeous.












 I also got a delivery of Rosie Fox Fascinators and Hair Bands.  I ordered them back in February and forgot how amazing the are, very stylish.  And they have come in at a perfect time as the wedding season is here and I have had lots of interest in the existing Fascinators in the shop, and a few people waiting for these new ones to come in.
I love them, think I have had each one on at least once!!
            
Oh well, I had better go and do some work now!!
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment